Thursday, November 17, 2011

He goes before me.






 
Today is our last day of school, as we are taking a nice needed break during the Thanksgiving holiday.

As you know, I wasn't too sure how this whole homeschooling journey would be.
(I totally freaked!!)


Two months into our school year, I am happy to say that as usual, God had our best interest at heart, even though I couldn't see it at the time.

Today, I choose to see the Joy in what I do not see coming.

In all honesty, I didn't see this whole journey coming or working out, and have speculated it alot!

I tend to freak out in this flesh covered spirit of mine and worry-worry-worry.

I'm learning to trust Him.

I'm learning to allow my knowing to be bigger than my questions.

I know who my Father is,
 I just have to apply that to the worry,
 to the doubt,
 and right in the middle of the situation that may fill like a death trap.

He is here with me, and even better than that...

He goes before me.



Deuteronomy 31:8
The LORD is the one who is going ahead of you. He will be with you. He won't abandon you or leave you. So don't be afraid or terrified.



Homeschooling is going really well. 
We've had an occassional bump here and there, but nothing that we haven't been able to muddle through.

My little family is at peace, we have a new found Joy and we are becoming closer to eachother because of it.

If that is what God had in mind with this whole process,
it has been worth every second!

So, even though I don't always know what tomorrow will bring...
Today
I
Will
Choose
Joy!


Remember,
 where ever you are...

He has already gone before you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!