Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What are you waiting for?


 
 
 
 
 
This song has been on my heart for a few weeks now.
 
I find myself singing it in my heart and in my head
even as I am listening to Christmas music on the radio in my car.



 Maybe it's time your heart hears it.

Maybe it's time you realize
that you are His,
that you are loved beyond measure,
that you were created for greatness!
 
Maybe it's time you walk on the water too.


Walk on the Water
by Kari Jobe


If you take that first step
Into the unknown
He won't let you go

Even when it's storming
Even when you're broken
Even when your heart is telling you telling you to give up
When your hope is stolen
You can't see where you're going
You don't have to be afraid
 

So what are you waiting for?
What do you have to lose?
Your insecurities try to alter you

You know you're made for more
So don't be afraid to move
Your faith is all
It takes and you can
Walk on the water too
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!