Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday's Song

It took me a really long time to fully understand this song. Not the meaning of the song...but the truth within it. For a long time, I felt unworthy of God's love for me. I felt as though I had to keep working for it. As if being Mrs. Do No Wrong would definitely make me feel worthy of His love for me. But...I then found out, that it's simply not the case. Surprisingly...none of us are good enough. None of us are worthy enough. It is only by HIS perfect grace (undeserving favor) that I can utter HIS name across my lips and be welcomed into HIS heart and presence. HE loves me...simply for being me. He wants me. He is jealous for me. The God who holds the universe in one hand, also doodles my name in the other. He desires my love...that's it.

I hope this song ministers to someone today...because who you are...is HIS.

WHO AM I? By Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!