Monday, November 1, 2010

Whooo...no more October!!

SO LONG OCTOBER!!
I don't know about you, but I am super excited that the month of October is finally over. Whooo! Don't get me wrong, we love October as the introduction to the fall season every year. The turning of the leaves, the crisp breezes, and the fall decorations everywhere. We love it! It seems as though, Fall puts people in a better mood somehow...or maybe that's just the people in my house. (smiley face) The kids' Mimi even painted these awesome pumpkins...one for each of them. Is that cute or what?!!

The reason why I am always glad to see October leave, is those horrible, terrifying scarey shows on television. We LOATHE them! For the entire month of October, my son either sleeps with me and his dad, or with the light and t.v. on in his room. And trying to get him to walk down the hallway to his room, was like asking him to give me a kidney. Not going to happen! He stayed in constant fear. He would scream whenever we would flip the channel, and he would even halfway see a scarey creature, vampire or werewolf. And his sisters...not much better. There is nothing cute about hearing blood curdling screams come out of your children, from all the horror shows they might have accidently caught a glimpse of, while trying to search for Animal Planet or The Cake Boss. I lost count of how many times they each had bad dreams due to the Halloween shows, commercials or previews. Multiply that by 31 days and you might feel my pain. From October 1st until October 31st! I mean come on...is it really necessary to play them for the entire month?! Ugghh! So...with that said...I gladly shout.....HELLO NOVEMBER! BOY, AM I GLAD TO SEE YOU!! YOU ARE DEFINITELY SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR!
Psalm 107:1
Give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
I Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
Happy November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!