Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pull up a chair.

Pretty cool chair...huh!
I am in love with antique chairs.
I don't own many..okay none...but, I'd like to.
I've been looking for a chair for my vanity in my bedroom.
This matches perfectly!
It's different and a little wierd...like me.
I think it's FA-BU-LOUS!
I sort of feel sorry for it, since it has only three legs.
I want it.
I was thinking, looking at chairs online...just window shopping...
If I could pick any chair to sit in to have a conversation with God...what would it be?
Would it be big and fancy? Would it be velvet or leather? Would it be small and simple?
And then I thought...would that even matter?
Nope.
God's not looking to talk to a chair, He's looking to talk to me.
So...I figured...any chair would do.
Did you know the average person has at least a dozen or more chairs in their house? Some even have twenty! Gasp...
(I didn't know that either, because I totally just made that up. LOL)
It doesn't matter what you sit on, or even where you sit at, as long as you just sit...
Sit with God.
Talk with God.
In total reverance. (awe)
How many chairs do you have in your house?
Do you have a favorite one?
Go ahead...pull up a chair...and talk with God a while.
He's listening.
He's waiting...
For you.
Proverbs 8:17
I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently find me.
Ephesians 3:12
In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.
II Chronicles 34:27
Because your heart was responsive and you humbled yourself before god when you heard what he spoke against this place and it's people, and because you humbled yourself before me and tore your robes and wept in my presence, I have heard you, declares the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!