Monday, March 21, 2011

It is finished!

I've been in a place for a while now, that I knew in my heart of hearts was not the place God wanted me. It was a place that caused me to ask myself to settle. Settle for less than what I thought I deserved. He even spoke to me several times about it, urging me to find it within myself to know what He knew I was worth. I've been so fearful of the unknown. What will I do? What will happen? How will I (we) make it? What? How? Why? Silly me. He never asked me to question it. He just asked me to do it. And when I cried in frustration and asked Him what to do about it...his response, "I'm waiting on you to move." Obedience. Surrender. He needed me to bend down on my knees in surrender, lay my head before Him, so He can place the crown of worthiness, that He had for me, upon my head. I found that place. I've surrendered. I'm wearing that crown. It is finished! In all that I do, Oh God, let my life glorify You! Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Hebrews 10:35 Do not throw away your confidence (in Him), which has a great reward. Won't you worship with me. Click on arrow to listen...

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!