Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life is the perfect picture.

This is a picture of my two girls this past Christmas.
This is their idea of a nice picture for Mom.

Gee...thanks.

They hate taking pictures.

Or should I say, they LOATHE taking pictures.

It's like pulling teeth with these two.

I constantly have to fight with them to get a descent picture.

You know, one without the bunny ears behind their heads, the rolling eyes or the carcastic, bothered half grin.

Seriously?

I try to plead with them to give me a good picture, so that I can look back on them one day, when the house is empty and gaze into their pretty faces.
( I like to plan ahead.)

But no.
They give me no sympathy, until I practically cry for a good picture, then I am so mad by that time, I don't want to take it at all!!

Really?
Can I catch a break here?!!

What's a mother to do?

I was going through my pictures on my laptop this morning, when I found this picture of them.

It was during one of my attempts to get a good picture of them together at Christmas time.
I almost cried.
(Shocking I know.)

It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

It's a picture of my girls at their best.

A real picture of fun and togetherness.
A true picture of life.

It shows their God given goofiness.

That makes me smile.

Who needs posey pictures?

This one is perfect!
I think I might print it and frame it.

Last night, I fell asleep listening to them laughing and giggling, as they watched a movie together, with a friend that was over.
It was music to my ears.

I wish I had a picture of that.

Life.

Picture it well.

It's right in front of you.

John 10:10
"...I came that you may have and enjoy life in
abundance, to the full, until it overflows!"

Be blessed!

(Don't forget to visit my new page called Picture Perfect!)

1 comment:

  1. You are a good writer. You expressed your feelings so well. Life is not picture perfect...but the love we hold in our hearts is so worth every little thing we go through with our kids.

    Thanks for becoming a follower...I enjoy your blog. God Bless You and Yours!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!