Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It will.


A sweet friend reminded me of this scripture today in her blog...

Habakkuk 2:2-3

Then the LORD answered me and said:
“ Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry."

I often struggle with believing that what God has told me will come to pass.
It,  the thing He has told me, doesn't happen when I think it should or will,
so doubt begins to take over me.
Clouding over my knowing.
I foolishly stop believing.

We are an impatient world.
We want what we want,  and we want it now.
Our impatience brings us to a place of doubt...
but, God, in all His greatness, is
 still there,
still watching over,
still planning,
still loving.

And this...we know!

Be patient.
Wait.
Know.

There is something extra special to be had in the knowing...don't miss it while drifting foolishly in the doubt.


  It's where His power is.

He will not tarry forever.

It will surely come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!