Tuesday, August 24, 2010

You will satisfy my heart!

Today is my 100th blog post. Wow! Those three numbers have never looked so good. (LOL) I want to start off by saying "Thank You"! If this is your first time reading, "Thank You". If this is your tenth time reading, "Thank You". If this is your 100th time reading, "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, times one hundred!" Your a trooper for sticking with me this long. (smiley face) I can't finish my "thank yous" without giving thanks to the one who has been with me through this entire journey, and the one who will see me through to the finish of it. Thank you God!! Thank you God, for building in me what would eventually become this blog. Thank you for using me in a way that I never thought possible, that is, until you put it on my heart to do it. Thank you God, for loving me and allowing me to use that love to enhance your kingdom. You are truly worthy of every praise on earth and in the heavens. It says in your word that "you will satisfy my heart" (Acts 14:17) and you do that each and every time that I seek you. Thank you God!! When I started this blog, I was merely someone who wanted to share some scriptures and thoughts with friends and family. But, God knew it would become something more. God knew that there was a "writer" brewing inside of me. He gave me the gift in the first place. God knew, that I would have plenty to write about, because He had been building up my life to be a story to share with others. Yes, I have lived through some very trying situations in my 37 years on this earth. But...the key word here is "lived". I lived. I am living. I am thriving. And in spite of what I have been through...I am whole. God has healed me from the wounds, and all that is left are scars and memories. Memories that I can now share with you. Scars that I can look upon and smile, knowing they are from something else God brought me through. There were times, that I never thought I would heal. My brokenness was getting the best of me. But, God knew what I didn't. He knew that if I would just offer myself to Him, in complete surrender, He had my healing all planned out for me. He knew that each time the devil tried to tear me down, He was just building me up for something greater! And strangely enough, it has been through this blog. Through sharing. Through the living word of my testimony. Revelations 12:11, "They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony". So...my thought for today is...offer yourself in complete surrender to God. Watch what He will do in you and through you. Let Him satisfy your heart! Get ready for the experience of a lifetime! Romans 12:1, "And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice-the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worhip him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!