Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Strawberry Ice Cream

Mason and I were able to spend some quality time together last night, just the two of us.
We don't get a chance to do it often, but when we do it is a real treat.
We finished supper and he asked for some ice cream for dessert.
"Mom, can you fix me some ice cream?" He asked.
"I guess so, since you did eat all your supper." I said.
We walked to the kitchen and as he took the ice cream out of the freezer, I grabbed a bowl and a spoon.
"Can you give me just the strawberry kind please? I love-love-love the strawberry kind! It tastes like heaven." He exclaimed.
(It was Neopolitan)
"Oh really? Is that what you think heaven is like? Strawberry ice cream?" I asked.
"Yep. It's filled with strawberry ice cream clouds! It's gonna be great! I'll be able to eat it all the time." He said with a huge grin.
"And how do you know this?" I asked.
"Mom...I don't know HOW I know. Some things I just know." He said.

Then...he ate his ice cream.

Mmmm...
Some things...you just know!
Mark 10:15 I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!