Thursday, January 12, 2012

Submerged







I had the pivelege to help out in our Submerged service at church last night.


It was a night of baptism.


a night of declaration.


a night of renewal.


a night of spiritual cleansing.


a night of grace.


a night of awakening.


a night of resurrection.


a night of exhileration.


a night of knowing fully who God is and who He came to be for us.

As I stood behind the stage, and listened as each person declared their love and faith for their Savior, and heard the splashing of the warm water as their bodies were dunked in the cleansing water, tears swelled up in my eyes and my heart danced in celebration.


There are no words to describe their faces as they turned the corner around the black curtain backstage.


Their bodies dripping and drenched in the life flowing water.


Submerged in His love.


My heart is full as words escape me...


I hope this video gives you a glimpse into the beauty of being submerged in His cleansing Love.


Be blessed!



Matthew 28:19
 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!