Monday, February 13, 2012

Suh-weetness!





I don't know about you,
but I am a sucker for all things romantic.

So, when Valentine's Day comes around, I get all giddy with excitement.
I love the sweetness that comes with the holiday.
What a special time to celebrate the love between one another.

I was browsing around Pinterest, which also makes me quite giddy, when I found these cute ideas for Valentine's Day.

I am always looking for different ways to surprise the Valentines in my life, and if I can make things with my own hands and put my heart and soul into it, then all the better.


If you are looking for some last minute love tokens for all the cutesies in your life,
these just might help...



For the breakfast lovers in your life...


Come on...heart shaped eggs scream romance.




For the little ones in your life...












For the one who holds your heart...

A year worth of LOVE reminders.


Hot chocolate for two.
Suh-weet!



I made these heart streamers one year and hung them all over our bedroom...
Ooh la la, va va va voom!
(And that's all I'm saying about that!)




There is just something so sweet about a box of red paper hearts...



A romantic sundae...



And of course, I can't leave out the goodies that we all love to give (and get) for Valentine's Day.

Oh sweet momma!!









I have a house full of Oreo lovers.
Be still their Oreo lovin' hearts!




I've gotten 22 years worth of romance from my sweet husband, but nothing has been sweeter, than the love notes he has written me.

I've actually kept all the love letters he wrote me while we dated in highschool and throughout our life together.

(You may call that cheezy, but I call it suh-weet!)



Write a love note.

 An expression of your heart on paper.
Nothing goes further than the words...

I love you!







And last, but surely not least..

Chocolate!

Lots and lots and lots and lots of chocolate!!
Suh-we-eeet!







Is it just me, or was 90% of this post food related?

Mmmmm...
apparently, the way to my heart is through my stomach.




Why don't you tell me...
what is the way to your heart?



What would make this Valentine's Day suh-weet for you?
 
 
1 Corinthians 13:13
Three things will last forever--faith, hope, and love--and the greatest of these is love.
 
 
Happy Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!