Sunday, October 28, 2012

He is breaking me.

 
 
 
 
This is always the thing:
 
God is always good and we are always loved.
 
 
 
I wrote at Joli blog this past Friday.
We are in the middle of a book discussion:
One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp.
 
It's an amazingly written book and it has caused me to truly evaluate the blessings in my life,
including the struggles, and those moments where God has dealt with my stubborn heart.
 
I am thankful that He continues to break me into something for His use.
 
I wrote this Friday about how God did just that...deal with my stubborn heart,
 and if you'd care to go on over to Joli (by hitting the button below), I am sure that you will be blessed!
 

 (hit the button below to be sent to my post)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!