Thursday, April 18, 2013

So Wonderful





Psalm 139:14
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.


I just can't get this song out of my head.

There is not enough praise that can come from my lips to thank Jesus for His goodness in my life.
His love overwhelms me and shakes my world each and every day.
My only hope is that my life be a pleasing aroma to Him.

Jesus you are SO WONDERFUL.



Jesus you are so wonderful
So wonderful in all Your ways
The Highest praise is Yours alone
Cause you are so wonderful
So wonderful You are

And Jesus you are so beautiful
So beautiful as You outshine the brightest light
There's no one like You
Cause you are so beautiful
So beautiful You are

And my life will burn for you
Cause Your light shines in the darkness
I was hopeless and You lifted up my head
To sing for joy
With a song that broke the silence of my worship
Now I'm singing all the day
And forevermore, You will be adored
Cause You are so wonderful
You are so wonderful
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!