Sunday, March 14, 2010

Change,Change,Change!

Today is a day we all dread...daylight savings. I do this every year..I tell myself that I'm not going to forget. Than I wake up and look at the clock and realize at that moment..that it's an hour later. Yikes! How do I forget? I think it's becuase I just don't like change very much. Change takes lots of effort and most of the time I try to just go with the flow..without much effort at all. But, like it or not..everything is changing around me. The seasons change. My children are changing each day and moving in three different directions. The color of my hair is changing to gray more and more each time I have to dye it. Relationships change. Although most changes are for the good, they can create a feeling of chaos at times. Aren't you glad that within all of this chaos and change in our lives, one thing remains the same and constant... God! HE never changes, HIS love is forever constant in our lives. We might feel HIM stronger at some points, but that's because we moved not HIM. HE is steadfast and mighty! HE is and always will be God! So whenever everything is changing around us including the time..have peace in knowing that God is unchangeable and always on time! Malachi 3:6 "I the Lord do not change."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!