Friday, October 15, 2010

Dream a dream!

TEN THINGS I DREAM ABOUT OR HOPE FOR THE FUTURE:
1. Watching all of my children living out God's purpose for their life.
2. My husband and I sitting on our white wooden rockers, while watching our grand children play on our porch.
3. Waking up in the morning, opening up my front door, walking a few steps down my driveway to the Starbuck's at the end of "my" driveway, walking in and being greeted with a smile, as the morning attendant hands me my already prepared cup of coffee, with hazelnut creamer.
4. The day when my two little dogs can open the sliding glass door by themselves to go outside for their morning "potty" at 5:00 a.m
5. The day that I finally turn my completed book into my publisher.
6. Sitting at the table in Barnes & Noble for the book signing. (smiley face)
7. Being debt free.
8. The day my hair suddenly begins to grow brown roots again instead of gray.
9. Sitting on a missionary bus, on my way to a small remote village in Africa, ready to share the message of God's love with the people who live there. (smiley face)
10. Being in the presence of my beloved Savior...Jesus!
Hey...a girl can dream!
WHAT'S YOUR DREAM?
Don't be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams.--Author Unknown
Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is possible, but with God all things are possible."
Matthew 17:20
He replied, "Because you have so little faith, I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountian, 'Move from here to there' and it will move.
Nothing is impossible for you."
HAVE A LITTLE FAITH AND DARE TO DREAM!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!