Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday's Song-Give me Jesus

My Jesus...

Jehovah-Jireh...the Lord will see and provide.

Jehovah-Nissi...the Lord our banner.

Jehovah-Rapha...the Lord our healer.

Jahovah-Shalom...the Lord our peace.

Jehovah-Rohi...the Lord my shepherd.

Jesus came to be all of this and more for you. All you have to do, is ask Him in. His love is abounding in all things and in every situation. Look closely...and you will see...His grace is all around you.

When this world gives me pain, heartache and struggles... when the enemy tries to trap me in his snare...when I am tired and weary...Give Me Jesus.

There is nothing more valuable in this world than Him. During this season of celebration, receive the gift of salvation, that you were freely given, bought by the blood of the Lamb... Jesus.

In all things...give me Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!