Monday, September 12, 2011

Teach us Lord.


We open the door to our homeschool classroom today...





we are looking forward to a year of growth and sweet surprises.


We thank God for this blessing and opportunity!


Teach us Lord,
how to walk in love and peace with one another during this journey.
Teach us how to offer Grace and patience towards eachother.
Open our hearts and minds, so that we may ALL learn from You.
We give you all the Glory for this day!
Amen.



Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember. Involve me and I understand.
                                                                   "Chinese proverb"


 
 
 
Colossians 1:28, 29

We proclaim Christ, admonishing and teaching our children with all wisdom, so that we may present all of our children perfect in Christ. To this end we labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in us, their parents.



Psalms 78:2-4

I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us. We will not hide them from their children; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done.



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!