Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sunday's Song--Happy Birthday Babe!

Today is a special day. It's my husband Frankie's birthday. He is 38. I tell his age, because he wears it well...and continues to do it better as the years pass by. (Vavavavoom) I celebrate his life today. I thank God for breathing life into him. I know that when his life was knit together in my Father's hands...He was thinking of me, and how someday I would grow to love such an awesome man. There are no words to describe our life together. It is just that...life. We live it together, side by side, walking the path that God has laid out before us...good times, bad times, mistakes, triumphs, laughter, tears, blessings, struggles and all the lessons inbetween. God has definitely held us tightly in His hands throughout our life together. With God's steadfast love...we have made it this far...and look forward to the many journeys ahead. Happy Birthday Babe!! You are my lifelong love! You were made for me and I love you!! Today's song is a special dedication: Everything I Do by Bryan Adams (Our wedding song) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoWtY_h4xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Hope your visit was a pleasant one. Be blessed and come back soon!